February 2, 2009

What?!?!

Alright Groundhog, do you realize I live in REXBURG, IDAHO! 6 more weeks of winter is 6 weeks to long! Seriously! How am I supposed to excel in school under these conditions? Do you understand my nose hairs continue to freeze as I slip and slide on the ice running to classes at 7:45 in the morning! Not to complain or anything, but that can't be healthy! I'm not trying to expose your bad judgements. I'm just politely insisting that you recall your prediction and try again. I would be ever so grateful!

3 comments:

Mrs. Webb said...

Carlee, you make me chuckle! :)

Kylie said...

Carlee, I hate to break it to you, but 6 weeks would put you in March. There's no way winter will be over by then in Rexburg, ID. It's not the groundhog's fault if the snow doesn't melt until June.

Rachel M. said...

I love it, ha!!