May 22, 2009

Weekend Inspiration

Last weekend I got to celebrate the eternal progress of these two incredible people.
.
My cousin met the girl of his dreams and married her in the Logan temple. I love them both dearly and am so excited for them.
.
Plus, I better get eternal points out of the deal because if it weren't for me who knows if he would have ever gotten his act together and asked her for her number :D
.
And I have to share! This picture was the highlight of my night!

They are simply inspirational.
Good thing I'm going on a mission, otherwise, I'd have to work on finding me that cowboy.

3 comments:

Holli and Corey Walton said...

I am so upset that I missed the motorcycle scene!!! grrr...
I love this couple as well. :) It is good to have another sister

Sid and Karen said...

I'm so glad you got that picture! I don't know if anyone else did. Make sure they get a copy! So great! Hang in there Carls...your cowboy still needs time to do all he needs to do before he sweeps you off your feet in a couple of years. Love you!

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

Maybe the cowboy is on your mission...eh? haha