May 13, 2011

Its a start #41

A few days ago my good friend Derek was looking over this blog and reading a few of my goals. But when he spotted my 41st Goal he promptly began to make fun of me. (What good friends do, right? Make fun of their friends' goals.) This is what he saw:

Goal #41: Floss my teeth once a week for a year

Okay, I know its a corny goal. And to set the record straight I really DO floss; I just HATE it! Hence, the goal.

So this is my official declaration that the next 52 weeks are now dedicated to my good friend Derek.

But if anyone is to thank it is my dear mission companion Sister (Brittiany) Cahoon for introducing me to this lovely:

This wouldn't have been possible without you.

(And yes... I really did start a ticker to keep track of my flossing. My progress can easily be tracked by simply looking over to the left panel of this blog. Pretty convenient huh.)

No comments: