April 8, 2013

Welcome to the World Emmett!

 Goal #81: Develop my photography portfolio

I had the incredible opportunity of capturing my first birth story last month! Thank you Kiley and Danny for letting me experience your little miracle with you!

Here's a glimpse of Emmett's entrance to the world...




























P.S. If you got to this point of the post leave me a comment! I'd love to know what you think or if you have any suggsestions, advice, or know anyone having a baby anytime soon. wink.

2 comments:

KelliO said...

Cute! I actually love the photo of Mom's effort in her face. Good work!

Ali said...

Dear girl, I LOVE these! You captured all my favorite moments - the concentration (and exhaustion) of the mother, the love and assistance of the husband, the excitement before they get into the real work of labor and the joy on their faces of seeing the new little one. Well done indeed.

I do wish we could see the mom's face a little better when her boy first went on her chest. I don't have a picture of that with Jesse, and the emotions are pretty indescribable.

I think my favorite is them peeking at him under the blanket, and the close up of him with his eyes WIDE open. What a lovely boy!