May 19, 2014

Write a Letter

 An art was lost when letter writing was replaced with its digital alter ego(s). Every once in a while the romantic in me wishes it would resurrect. (But seriously, who doesn't love snail mail?!) Growing up, we were taught the importance of thank you notes. I will be the first to admit that I should be better. There is one thank you note in particular that has been nagging me. Every time the twins' "story"  is told a frequent response is always "Did you tell your sealer?" No, I hadn't yet. But I should.

So I finally did...

About a week later we received this in the mail...

What a sweet man! I'm so glad we finally wrote him. We definitely plan on keeping in touch in the future.

If you happen to be reading this I challenge you to reach out to someone that has been on your mind. There is probably a reason you have been thinking about them. Go on, just do it. :)

Another of my 28 Things accomplished. 

2 comments:

Patty said...

Awww!! Thank you for sharing the letters to and from your sealer- they made me smile. :)

KelliO said...

Carlee, it's been quite a while since I've been to your blog, and just a few days ago I realized I missed it! I'm so glad i came back. This post made me cry. Thank you for sharing a sweet story and a reminder that the Lord is infinitely aware of us. I love you, friend.
So, what's your address? ;)