April 1, 2014

5K and Crosswords

I used to run. I used to love exercising...
...then my body broke and my boobs got huge (pardon me).

Now I'm lucky to walk a 20min mile on the treadmill. Oi.

I'm thinking the Provo City 5K on May 3rd. It has to be soon enough that I will stick to my commitment but far enough away that I can actually, maybe, possibly get my running shoes out (and find a better bra... pardon again).


It can't be to bad, right? It's all downhill. 

On a different note...
I've been working on this for the last month:


I have 19 incomplete puzzles. 0 complete ones.

Are you allowed to use google? I don't think you should be, but I'm desperate.

2 comments:

KelliO said...

LOL! No Google!

Patty said...

You mean you didn't get a crossword book with the answers in the back??! I think it's better to "cheat" on one or two clues to keep it going and be able to complete it than to keep staring at an unfinished puzzle that makes you feel inadequate. (Let's face it- most normal, even pretty smart people can't complete an average crossword puzzle!)
And no worries about mentioning boobs- they're a normal part of life so what's wrong with noting that they've blown up, deflated, sagged, or otherwise changed? Just be glad you have them! lol
Good luck on your training- I know how hard it is to come back from injuries or a broken body. Find what's comfortable to start with and go from there! :)