April 25, 2014

6 Months! & New Family Blog



These girls are 6 months old!

I can't believe it myself. How different our lives are from this time last year. And while it has been crazy, we wouldn't change a thing. (Okay... we might have asked for a bit more sleep.)

I think this might be my favorite stage. I know, I'm a first time mom and I've said that about every stage so far and I'll probably continue to do so. Ha. But I really do love this stage: their little personalities are blossoming, they love to play, they are becoming much more aware of their surroundings, we are all getting a bit more sleep, and they aren't quite mobile yet.

   Livvy                                                    Cate


For anyone who wants to keep up with our little family I have been posting on our private family blog. 

www.wearethehallfamily.blogspot.com

 If you would like an invite please leave your email in the comments below.

17 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures!
Lindsay.a.weston at gmail

Kimberly Cantrell said...

I love those two! russianpirate17@yahoo.com

Clark and Katie said...

I would love an invite to your family blog:

kateandclark@gmail.com

Jarred and Rachelle said...

I will read your blog. rlf_6@hotmail.com

Alena said...

alenajhall@gmail.com

So cute!!

McKell Poulton said...

mckell.poulton@gmail.com
:)

Kristi Stephenson said...

Pleeeeease add me asap. And call me. I love you.

Devin and Jessica said...

serious_nothin@hotmail.com :) Thanks Carly! Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

yes! benandshalyn@gmail.com
Shalyn

Colette said...

they are the sweetest girls! i'm glad your loving every stage, it goes by so fast. cherish it!
Colette@tervort.com

.:Mousley:. said...

Bjmousley@gmail.com
precious precious!

Ashley said...

Me Me Me!!!
Adventuresofashley@gmail.com

Can't believe they are 6 months!
I enjoy each stage more the second time around cause I know the fun stages go by too fast and the harder stages really don't last forever! :)

8-9 month range is my all time favorite. The almost 3 stage is getting pretty darn fun too though. :)

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

strangecanadianchick@hotmail.com I want to read!!!!

Russell said...

merussivie@gmail.com

LHall said...

Such beautiful pictures but how can you help it with such darling subject matter!! Please add me to your blog. lloyahall@yahoo.com
Love you!!!

Alexana said...

Such cute girls! I miss you! I'd love to follow your blog! Astav77@gmail.com