May 21, 2008

Amsterdam


We made it to Amsterdam yesterday.
It's been interesting. Different.

It smells awful, but the area is beautiful!

Us outside the airport

Good 'Ole Holland (I told you it was stinky!)
They have fabulous cheese here!

Don't get jealous Casey! ;)

I loved these flowers!
(I couldn't get closer... to many bees!)

The Canals... Gorgeous!
I tried to sketch the canals this afternoon. I had a little bit of progress.
Wahoo!

Well our hotel is... um... er... ah... less than ideal. We will just leave it at that. But what fun is a trip without a little bit of an adventure? Or lots.

Anyway, we're having fun. For those of you who I'm supposed to be calling the phones aren't working and in order to figure it out I have to speak Dutch, so I can't call you yet. Email me and we'll figure it out.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Casey said...

I'm Jealous

Shalyn said...

I miss you honey. It looks incredible!



And casey...don't be jealous!! (or mad for that matter)

LaDawn said...

Carlee:

Looks like you are having a big new adventure. Hope all is going well.

Brittany wanted to tell you that David Cook won last night. Danielle is pretty sad, but I'm sure we will see an album out of him too. You should have seen how happy Brittany was. She called in for you and her.

Life is great at home. It is raining this week. Amazing the kids only have a week of school left. Timpview is out on Wednesday. Ryan is excited. He keeps telling us no backpack, put away. So I suppose he is ready for summer. He keeps asking for you.

Well have a great week and get out that camera of yours. Dad wants to see pictures of the world from you.

Keep smiling, only a few weeks left.

Love you lots,

Mom