May 24, 2008

Two Posts in One Day... Lucky Duck!


So I forgot to tell you about last night. Obviously I was just going to have to write another post. So now you get to enjoy two!

Last night we decided to take an evening canal boat tour of Amsterdam. It was awesome! Amsterdam is made up of three main canals, plus the River Amstel that the city was named for. Man, it was really pretty!

Bridge over the biggest canal

I have definitely fallen in love with the colors of Amsterdam!
Aren't they beautiful!

Did you know that there are more bikes than people in Amsterdam!
I'm serious!
There are 750,000 people, and 1 million bikes!

It was a gorgeous night. We had lots of fun!

We even drifted through the red light district. But I have no photos to share of that one. Plus you shouldn't be looking anyway. Interesting to note the the Red Light District has actually been diminishing and in twenty years it probably won't have anything left to it.

Anyway, time to go!
Cherio!
(And I didn't even mean to rhyme!)

1 comment:

Chill said...

That canal trip wouldn't been way cool had I not felt so Ick, but seeing the pics just now makes me happy! Thank you!