May 31, 2008

Prague Castle

Well we made it to Prague. Its been harder and harder to find the internet so I apologize for the lack of blogging.

I love Prague! It is absolutely gorgeous! The architecture is incredible! The buildings and bridges are so diverse and colorful. I love it! However, the people here are about as nice as the Dutch (in other words... they're not)!

Yesterday we hit the main tourist attraction, Prague Castle.
There is so much history in this one little city. It makes it so much fun!

Prague Castle

Being just a little cheesy inside the Old Palace

This is for Ryan!
Do you like the shades theme in this picture?
ha ha... I do.

First Day in Prague in front of the National Museum

John Lennon Memorial Wall that we just happened upon.
Can you imagine?


I have a ton more pictures and lots more to say. But I'm out of time!
Lots of Love!

1 comment:

Chill said...

You always look so cute in your pictures! You're so photogenic and I love your fashion. Nothing like having Europe for a backdrop for a cute cute girl!