May 19, 2008

Good Food

I couldn't resist. I know! I know! I'm working on my self mastery... but what am I supposed to do? We HAD to run to Hard Rock Cafe today for a good burger. Give me a break. ha ha

Yesterday we made it to the London Young Single Adults Branch. We didn't know we found the building until we were right in front of it. If we had just crossed the street we probably would have noticed faster. :)

Today we enjoyed the British Museum. More sketching. And no I'm not getting any better. Blah...

Here's our class just outside the Museum

And of course... What do we do in our free time? BLOG!

3 comments:

mattie said...

carlee! i found you through t's blog. i am so dang jealous that you're living in london. i love that place! it looks like you're having a blast.

Amy & Scott said...

Carlee, I am so jealous that you are in London! I LOVE London. If you get the opportunity to see Mary Poppin's, do it I loved it. Anyway, I love reading about your adventures so keep them coming! Plus I LOVE their chocolate.

LaDawn said...

Carlee:

Looks like you had more fun adventures. How did your flight go to Amsterdam? Did your bag make it on the plane okay? Are you doing okay now that you are there?

We found the white flower sandle in Brandon's backpack. It must have dropped into it from your basket. We both had a laugh when we found it.

The carpet it going in the top floor today. It look good. Got after Mike today. I gave him till midnight on Friday, if he is not done I will get someone else. It is nice to have everything else coming along.

We are suppose to have a storm here the next couple of days. Will be nice for it too cool down just a bit. Already it was in the 90's the last couple of day. How is the weather? Hopefully it stopped raining.

Hope you have a great week. We are missing you lots. Not quite the same with you gone. Keep smiling and we love you lotsssss!

Love,

Mom