May 17, 2008

Piccadilly Circus

Dad insisted that I make it over to Piccadilly Circus at night... so we did. It was fun. Too many drunk people though. We also saw Les Miserables last night!!! It was AWESOME!



So let me tell you about the cute girl in all of those pictures with me. Her name is Elise and she is the nicest, sweetest, most genuine person! And I love her! (She is looking over my shoulder right now ;) ) All of the pictures we take are our "documentation pictures." So we can remember what the heck we did in a month. I'm serious though... I'm so glad she is on this trip. (She is mentoring me on my sketching!) We are having tons of fun.
Elise and I at Piccadilly Circus

Its been a good opportunity to come over here and get to know London. What a unique place! I feel like Spiderman should swing out and save me or I might bump into Batman. Now that would be cool! See look at this picture. Where is Superman when you need him? I'll just edit him in when I get home.

Today we are going to try and find the London Temple. It should be an adventure. More tubes, trains, and being completely lost! ha ha... we'll find it (hopefully). Tomorrow we're going to go to the Singles Branch here in London. That should be an adventure too!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey, I'm really glad that you put up a new blog!!! All of these broadway plays!?! I'm jealous!!!