November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Tribute #1

I have the most amazing friends! Thanks Maps for the idea!

30 People in 30 Days: Thanksgiving Tribute
(Except for I'm already a day behind!)

Although these aren't going to be in any particular order, I would be very ungrateful if I didn't start my month of thanksgiving with thoughts of gratitude toward my Savior, Jesus Christ.

If only I could put into words the depth of feeling I have for Him. I can honestly say, I am who I am today because of Him. I also am where I am today because of Him. He has taken my hand and led me down a path of life I don't know if I would have chosen for myself, nor would I have received the abundant blessings that have come from it.

He has been my friend when I felt terribly and bitterly alone.
He has been my brother to guide and instruct.
He is my Savior, who offers me the greatest gift of returning to a loving Heavenly Father and there enjoy the blessings of eternal family life.

1 comment:

Pamela and John said...

: ) Love you Carly! Yes, we need to chat SOON! I'm SO glad you are doing this challenge too. I think about all the people I love and am grateful for all day long. It's wonderful. P.S. beautiful writing!