November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Tribute #21

Bugs
I love my little brother... I really do... I think.
A picture tribute would be in order.

California 2011

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. ~Vietnamese Proverb

Bridal Viel 2011

Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way. ~Pamela Dugdale

Rocket Shoot 2011

It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. ~Dylan Thomas

California 2011

I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. ~James Boswell

New York 2011

I couldn't have asked for a more annoying, funny, ridiculous, hardworking, loving little brother.
Thanks Brandon for keeping me in line.

No comments: