November 13, 2011

Thanksgiving Tribute #13

Shalyn Blackham
At the University of Bethlehem 2011
Shalyn is my Diana Barry. My "kindred spirit." My "bosom friend." ha ha I know the Lord knew I needed her example and influence in my life. We joke that she is my clone because she is always experiencing what I did about a year before. However funny and ironic it is- it does make for some GREAT debriefing discussions. Yes, I said debriefing discussions. Shalyn and I debrief life. Its true. Speaking of which I feel long overdue for one. ha ha.

Anne and Diana
I quite frankly don't know what I would do without her. She has blessed my life in so many ways. Her example of righteousness, integrity, hard work, endurance, love, forgiveness, selflessness, and sacrifice has given me the courage to try and live those principles myself. Her warmth and goodness to people has extended far past her perceived sphere of influence.

Bunkie, thank you for being my Diana.

1 comment:

Pamela and John said...

Hahhaha, I love it! That's so dang cute! Love ya both!