November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Tribute #18

Kenna
Kenna is simply amazing. We were introduced a few years ago through a mutual friend and bonded over longboarding. :) Ironically, I haven't seen her since BUT I consider her a great influence on my life.

She is one of those people whose strength is heroic. Through trials and turmoil she has always come out on top (whether she feels that way or not). I love how she is 100% REAL. She doesn't sugar coat life but recognizes the worth of experiences. Although I haven't seen her in years her blog, emails, and chats have encouraged and uplifted me so many times. I consider her a true sister, an avenue of the Spirit.

Thanks Kenna, for teaching me that life really is worth living no matter how hard it gets. I sure love you!

1 comment:

Pamela and John said...

: ) I love keeping up with your tributes!