November 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Tribute #12

Flannel :)
Yes that is his name.
High School 2005 (ish)

What are best friends for?
-someone to talk to
-someone to go on adventures with
-someone to cry to
-someone whose hugs will make everything better
-someone to laugh with
-someone to call when you need advice
-someone to help you realize you were wrong
-someone to share inside jokes with
-someone to do nothing with
-someone to tell your good news to
-someone who will go to the grocery store with you
...and make it fun
-someone who will put up with you
...the real you
-someone who is patient with all of your ridiculousness
-someone who loves you anyway
-someone who helps mold you into a better person

2011

This man has been such a blessing. (I know I always say that, but I mean it!) He is a rock. I appreciate the way he makes me think outside the box. His conversations are meaningful and intelligent. I admire how he tries to understand the world around him. He has taught me the importance of pondering over current events, moral issues, scriptures, and doctrinal principles.

He is patient and kind and always willing to forgive. He has the gift of discernment. He knows when to be serious and knows when to have fun. (Although, I might prefer his fun side I definitely appreciate his serious one:D ) I know that he takes life and the gospel seriously and desires to do the Lord's will. He has taught me so much.

I couldn't ask for a better friend. Thanks Nathanael.

No comments: