November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Tribute #14

Emily Plessl
Snowboarding 2011
I know I have way to many cliche little analogies BUT...
If I was YIN, Emily is my YANG.
We make a harmony, a perfect balance. te he he

The Chinese symbol represents when opposites are in harmony they create a perfect balance. Emily is my balancer. :) Her strengths balance me. She is sweet and patient, calm and caring. Anything she does is 100% genuine.

Emily and I met when we worked at Badger Creek in 2007. (A long time ago!) I think I just loved her right off. I remember being in awe of her goodness and her sense of adventure. Needless to say we had some fun times together. Since then I've been blessed to have her as a mission companion (not really, just via letters), a roommate, an exercise partner, a shoulder to cry on, someone to be spontaneous with, someone to adjust to real life after the mission with, and, of course, my yang.
Badger Creek 2007
Oh Em, thanks for keeping me balanced! What would I do without you?!?!

No comments: