November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Tribute #8 and #9

My Sisters
NYC Trip 2011

Danielle
Dani has one of the happiest dispositions of anyone I know. She is always making friends and talking to anyone she can. I admire how much she loves people and how much they love her back! This little girl faces life with a smile even through her challenges. She has been such a blessing to me when I've been down and she shares her sincere concern and sympathy with me. I'm grateful for her constant love and encouragement.

She is a beautiful girl.
Dani and I at the Witches Festival 2011

Brittany
aka BB
This little girl brings so much zest into my life. Ever since she was a small she had a sense of adventure bigger than would seem to fit inside her little body. Her bravery blows me out of the water. For years I've been jealous of her self confidence. My sister who is 13years my junior can put me to shame when it comes to talking to strangers, making friends, or doing something daring.

One thing I'm most grateful for Brittany is her love for me. Her unconditional love and acceptance is a blessing. I looked forward to her letters on my mission, and I love getting her texts and calls now. And I'm always down for some sister time. She is a little gem.
BB and I after the Festival of Colors 2011

Basically, I have been so blessed. I love these girls.

No comments: